MAKE YOUR TREADMILL RUN MORE FUN
With RunSocial, run through real-world videos of beautiful locations and see, inside your video, avatars of others doing the same in real time from around the world. And they can see you too. Experience RunSocial s completely new "mixed reality" technology blending HD real-world video, 3D virtual world capability and social connectivity. The app can track your running speed and you can enjoy it either on your iPad screen or via a bigger screen if connected.
* A variety of different locations from around the world
* Free sample downloads of the routes
* Adaptive video playback that matches your running speed
* Adaptive ambient sound that can also run in background if you play your iPad Music
* Different ways to track speed: Besides manual control, our built-in StepSensor uses treadmill vibration to estimate your speed. For a very accurate source, RunSocial has a physical sensor (no fitting, works with any treadmill) and streams live data to your iPad.
* Different ways to see the video. Besides watching it on your iPad, you can also plug your iPad into a TV via an HDMI cable or AppleTV for full screen HD video.
* Log in directly or via your Facebook and share your runs.
* Track and store your data
* Integrated with the Apple Health app (options in Settings)
* Set up your own live running events and invite family, friends, or anyone around the world to join.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
RunSocial - Treadmill running made social and fun is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
RunSocial - Treadmill running made social and fun (version 2.6.2) has a file size of 130.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.